Friday, September 7, 2012

ONLINE WRITING COURSE: KICK-STARTING THE NOVEL


Following my last post I thought it might be a good idea to add details of my 'Kick-starting the novel course, since at the moment I'm having to follow my own advice and kick-start a typescript that been dormant for years!

This is an ideal course for those who have got ‘bogged down’ with an existing novel.  Discover how to kick-start the narrative as tutored at Horncastle College (Lincs) and the University of Wales’ Writers’ Summer School.   Participants should have completed at least the first 2-3 chapters, and be able to submit a full synopsis of the novel at the time of registration.  The course includes:

Lesson One Who’s going to read my novel?
Lesson Two: Plot and Theme
Lesson Three: Characterisation
Lesson Four: Pace and narrative style
Lesson Five: Bones and Padding
Lesson Six: Publishers and Agents

The fee is £20 per lesson paid in advance via PayPal. This ensures that the writer pays only for the tuition received and can withdrawn from the course at any time.
For more information send an email to
suzanneruthven333@gmail.com
Subject: ‘online writing course’.

No comments:

Post a Comment